- PhD Thesis: Sparse Matrix Decomposition and Low Rank Based Techniques for Anomaly Detection in Hyperspectral Images - Dr. Fatma Küçük
- Noise Removal of Thermal Images Using Deep Learning Approach - Ahmet Çapcı
- Bulanık Su Altı Görüntülerinde Derin Öğrenme Tabanlı Balık Tespiti - Tansel Akgül
- Continual Learning with Sparse Progressive Neural Networks - Esra Ergün
- Deep Learning Based Segmentation Pipeline for Label-free Phase-contrast Microscopy Images - Aydın Ayanzadeh
- Drone and Bird Classification Using Convolutional Neural Networks - Eda Karala
- Geomagnetic Signal Analysis Based Classification of Earthquake Magnitudes - Shabnam D. Dilmaghani
- Myelin Detection in Fluorescence Microscopy Images Using Machine Learning. Journal Paper (Published): Yetiş, S. Ç., Çapar, A., Ekinci, D. A., Ayten, U. E., Kerman, B. E., & Töreyin, B. U. (2020). Myelin detection in fluorescence microscopy images using machine learning. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 346, 108946.
- Online Paper: Çapar A, Çimen Yetiş S, Aladağ Z et al. A multi-spectral myelin annotation tool for machine learning based myelin quantification [version 1; peer review: awaiting peer review]. F1000Research 2020, 9:1492 (https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.27139.1)
- Journal Paper (in Press): S. Tuna, B. U. Töreyin, M. Demiralp, J. Ren, H. Zhao and S. Marshall, "Iterative Enhanced Multivariance Products Representation for Effective Compression of Hyperspectral Images," in IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, doi: 10.1109/TGRS.2020.3031016.
Kabakçı KA, Töreyin BU, Okatan M. "Estimation of Noise Standard Deviation Using an Otsu-Based Approach in Extracellular Neural Recordings." 2020 28th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU). IEEE, 2020, in press
Akgul T, Calık N, Töreyin BU. " Deep Learning-Based Fish Detection in Turbid Underwater Images." 2020 28th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU). IEEE, 2020, in press
Ayanzadeh A, Özuysal ÖY, Okvur DP, Önal S , Ünay D, Töreyin BU, " Deep Learning based Segmentation Pipeline for Label-Free Phase-Contrast Microscopy Images" 2020 28th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU). IEEE, 2020, in press
Ergün E, Töreyin BU, "Continual Learning with Sparse Progressive Neural Networks" 2020 28th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU). IEEE, 2020, in press
Keser RK, Nallbani I, Calık N, Ayanzadeh A, Töreyin BU. "Graph Embedding For Link Prediction Using Residual Variational Graph Autoencoders." 2020 28th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU). IEEE, 2020, in press
B.N.Wiysobunri, H.S.Erden, B.U.Töreyin, "A Deep Learning Approach to Fault Detection and Classification in Data Centers", Ulusal Yüksek Başarımlı Hesaplama Konferansı, Ankara, 2020.
E.Kayan, T.Kavuşan, S.Önal, D.P.Okvur, Ö.Yalçın-Özuysal, B.U.Töreyin, D.Ünay, "Faz-Kontrast Mikroskopi Görüntü Serilerinden Hücre Hareketliligi Analizi Ön-Çalısması," TIP-Tekno 2020, Antalya.
B.Mayalı, O.Şaylığ, Ö.Yalçın-Özuysal, D.P.Okvur, B.U.Töreyin, D.Ünay, "Yara İyilȩsmesi Mikroskopi Görüntü Serilerinin Otomatik Analizi - Bir Ön-Çalı̧sma," TIP-Tekno 2020, Antalya.
S.Aslan, U.Güdükbay, B.U.Töreyin, A.E.Çetin, "Deep Convolutional Generative Adversarial Networks For Flame Detection In Video," in Proc. of the 12th International Conference on Computational Collective Intelligence - ICCCI-2020, Vietnam, Nov. 2020.
I. Turkmen, G. Dursun, U. Ozkaya, A. Capar, B. Muezinoglu, B.U Töreyin, " Can Artificial Intelligence Help Cervical Cytopathologist To Detect High-grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions On The Atrophic Background?", ESPD - Digital Pathology, Porto, Portugal, 2020.